Thursday, April 7, 2011

Looking at the Bright Side

Enoch - I'm putting on a little weight.

Joan of Arc - We got more bananas!

Hypatia - I get to go to Achievement Days today

Washington - Hypatia likes playing with me.

Austen - I get to babysit and earn some money.

Shakespeare - I'm doing better on my lines.

Wilberforce - I wonder as Iwander out under the sky of the beauties of this earth... I wonder, how in the world can I be sad when there is such great majesty in the world around me! I am so very blessed, how then can my heart hang low and sorrow! this life is good, I am glad I am blessed with it and mostly at the moment, I am grateful for friends who help me be a better and happier person!

Galileo - I did several acts of Service yesterday - and it felt good to be of help to others.

Aristotle - the world is falling apart all around me and I'm at peace.